Cassie on Twitter

« Older   Newer »

1. x-hypaz
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non mi sembra sia la prima volta che inserisco news dal twitter di Cassandra, però a sto punto ho pensato di aprire un topic a parte.
    E dato che ormai non è un segreto che ho l'account di twitter solo per spiare cassie...oggi sono entrata dopo molto tempo e ho scoperto che la nostra cassie si sta dando alla pazza gioia con le "battutine" su CoFA. Alcune sono risposte ad altre domande, altre semplici frasi buttate là. Certe sono davvero divertenti xD

C'è la storia dell'elmetto che ormai è diventato un mito sul twitter di Cassie. E' cominciata così:

CITAZIONE
    "How can we prepare for the shocking twists & turns in CoFA?"
    I'll be selling special helmets you can wear for the experience! @inkedpages

Cassie:Special helmet looks like this: http://tweetphoto.com/17683460

"is there some way i can pre-order the helmet?"
    The helmets are being constructed in Simon and Schuster's top secret lab now.

(xD)

Altre hanno continuato a chiedere sul libro e su Clary e Jace.. leggete un po'

CITAZIONE
    I think what happens with Clary/Jace in CoFA puts their relationship in the crucible. So with the crucible, you either purify or destroy.

CITAZIONE
    Out of all TMI which was your favortie to write, and why?"
    CoFA. Because I think it's going to mess with readers; expectations so hard...:D

eh ancora...
    CITAZIONE
    "Is City of Fallen Angels told just from Simon's POV?"
    No. *sigh* I can see I am going to have to make an LJ post about this when I get home

è esasperata povera Cassie, non sa più come spiegare che il libro parla anche di Jace, Clary e compagnia bella xD

CITAZIONE
    “Was City of Bones the first book you wrote? How long did it take you to write it?”

Clare: Yes. Two, two and half years.

Clare: I never think about the birthday of my characters unless it’s plot-related. Is that weird? Maybe it’s b/c I know nothing of astrology.

“Is there a design for yet for Simon’s mark of Cain”

Clare: Um I’m a little intimidated by asking someone to design that.

Clare: I’ll be reading from Clockwork on tour in May. CoFA is embargoed so I won’t be reading more than a line or 2 but can answer questions re: it.

“Out of all MI which was your favorite to write, and why?”

Clare: CoFA. Because I think it’s going to mess with readers; expectations so hard…:D But you know, whatever book you’re writing at the time is your favorite. That is how its for me anyway: others may differ?

“How can we prepare for the shocking twists & turns in CoFA?”

Clare: I’ll be selling special helmets you can wear for the experience! Special helmet looks like this: http://tweetphoto.com/17683460

“Is there some way I can pre-order the helmet?”

Clare: The helmets are being constructed in Simon and Schuster’s top secret lab now.

“Do you think S&S might have ARCs Clock W in BEA?”

Clare: YES! They will have some bound galleys but a limited amt.

“If s/thing BAD happens in COFA, can you pretend you never wrote it & just stick w/ the happy CoG ending?”

Clare: You can do whatever you want! I can’t pretend it never happened cause I wrote it. :) But there is more than just GOOD and BAD that happens with characters.

Clare: I think what happens with Clary/Jace in CoFA puts their relationship in the crucible. So with the crucible, you either purify or destroy.

Clare: I can never understand how tour destinations get chosen. Is mystery.

Clare: I don’t own the copyright to my cover art. The artist does. http://bit.ly/d6l4L1 You can always ask him.

Clare: I prefer to think of it as “suspense”. Also everyone mostly seemed worried C/J weren’t in the book at all.

Clare: I don’t read fanfiction of my books but I am fine with people writing it.

Clare: Half of the book is Clary’s POV. Just like Ashes and Glass.

“I hope to read more of Isabelle in CoFA & her love life? :)

Clare: You will learn a lot about Izzy in COFA including some family secrets.

Clare: There’s a reason “happily ever after” comes at the end. B/c happily is fun to live – boring to read. :)

“Does Aline appear in CoFA? will she even find out her type of guy?”

Clare: “Her type of guy is not a guy. :)

“Can you give a hint on how many additional characters are going to appear in CoFA?”

Clare: About three, four important ones.

“Will there be more mysteries??”

Clare: No, instead the plot revolves around Jace & Simon’s attempt to create the world’s longest daisy chain. :D

“If Will is Jace’s ancestor is he as cocky/smartass?”

Clare: There r things about Jace & Will that r similar. But there r things that are very NOT. They are very much def. not the same person.

“o does Aline get a steady girlfriend?”

Clare: She deserves one, no? But it hasn’t been that long since CoG.

“Is the antagonist someone we’ve met or a new character?”

Clare: I am just going to say I am pretty sure it’s not who you think.

“Jace and Simon doing ANYTHING together is conflict ;)

Clare: Well, they spend a lot of time together in CoFA, so…

“Whats the best thing about being a writer. :)

Clare: Meeting other writers.

“How much romance can we expect in CoFA and also CA?”

Clare: “Uh… seven? Okay, a bad answer. :) There’s lots of romance in CoFA and CA. CoFA continues/expands existing relationships while CA starts new ones.

Clare: I think of Clockwork as being a more classic love triangle while TMI really wasn’t.

“is there a part you want readers to watch out for in CA?”

Clare: Look for familiar family names: Wayland, Lightwood … Izzy’s necklace, whether Will has the Herondale birthmark, and the origins of Church the cat.

“Will most of COFA take place in New York?”

Clare: 90% of it.

@Sammyy95: “Isn’t it hard to write two books at the same time?”

Clare: Yes.

@akelly55: “Will Simon make his final choice of girls by the end of COFA?”

Clare: I really prefer to think they make the choice. And that’s not really a yes/no; I can’t say if Simon resolves his romantic life in CoFA. :)

Clare: There’s no Idris or Alicante in City of Fallen Angels.

Clare: I don’t know how many pages Clockwork will be yet as it hasn’t been laid out. And different editions have different page counts. That’s why when you turn in a manuscript, for instance, you include the info of how many words it is, not how many pages.

@MT0089: “is CoFA the last one in the mortal instruments series?”

Clare: I would tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.

@wolfy1023 “whats Tessa like?”

Clare: Tessa is not much like Clary – no artistic talent, she’s a reader. Loves books, esp. bad romance novels.

“Will we get a glimpse into Magnus past in Clockwork Angel?”

Clare: More in the later two books.

@VioletThunderrx “Is Magnus gay or staight in the ID series?”

Clare: Magnus is bisexual in ID and TMi as well.

“Jace appears in White Cat,so do you and @hollyblack write in the same world?”

Clare: WC takes place in an alternate world, so it’s Alternate Jace.

Edited by x-hypaz - 4/5/2010, 19:04

2. _Allen Walker_
        +1   -1

User deleted

questa donna è troppo lollosa,la cosa di JAce e Clary mi inquieta alquanto però o.o che significa?

3. purplehoney
        +1   -1

User deleted

giurogiurogiuro che ho un travaso di bile in pieno svolgimento.
    cosa, esattamente, mi rappresentano tutte queste frasettine allusive su clary e jace, rottura, distruzione, inondazioni e cavallette?
    adesso io voglio quel casco. anche xk sento che ne avrò bisogno per non spaccarmi la testa alla lettura di tanto preannunciati tragici eventi.

4. x-hypaz
        +1   -1

User deleted

bhe mi sembra per lo meno SCONTATO che quei due, J e C ne combinano una delle loro. Cioè Clary non ha proprio un bel caratterino, per non parlare di Jace...
    Secondo me ci sarà quel giusto che basta per farci stare male mentre leggiamo e magari regalarci un misero lieto fine ( ) after all

Anche perchè è l'ultimo libro della saga, la Clare non può darci bad ending non autorizzati :assno:

5. purplehoney
        +1   -1

User deleted

sai che COFA potrebbe NON essere l'ultimo libro della saga? ._.

6. x-hypaz
        +1   -1

User deleted

O_______________________o what

cmq altre Domande&risposte della Clare

CITAZIONE
    "what type of music does simon's band play? Will they ever decide on a name?" Well, they feature in CoFA ... and they get a new member.

CITAZIONE
    "can you introduce me to the person on who Simon was based?" Simon's sort of a mash-up of my fiance and my best friend.

CITAZIONE
    "Did you enjoy writing set in Victorian times? Is it more difficult?" Yes, it was difficult, but I love the time period, so it was worth it.

CITAZIONE
    "Was Jace, Simon or Alec based on someone you know?" Simon, yes. The others, no.

CITAZIONE
    "Can u give a hint to the meaning of the titles Clockwork Angel,Princess, & Prince?" There's an angel made of clockwork in TCA. :)

CITAZIONE
    "Is there a tv show or movie that is your guilty pleasure?" Gossip Girl, the TV show.

e ora la migliore :imao:
    CITAZIONE
    "what are the chances you'll make a jace/clary/simon three way relationship? Did you ever think about that?" hahahahahaha!

7. *Lis&siL
        +1   -1

User deleted

C'è un angelo fatto di orologi??!! O.O

8. purplehoney
        +1   -1

User deleted

di ingranaggi :brav:

bwuahah un menage a trois fra simon/clary/jace! :imao: ...

9. x-hypaz
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

io gradirei di più un menage a trois tra magnus alec e jace, anche se capisco il ripudio di magnus che non ha proprio simpatia per jace xD

10. _Allen Walker_
        +1   -1

User deleted

lol XD sandwich *-* cmq non sarebbe male se non fosse l ultimo,magari ci fa una seconda trilogia alternata a infernal devices e così scrive nove libri *_* sarebbe bellissimo
    cmq il bad ending non ce lo può dare O_O spcialmente dopo tutto quello che hanno passato per stare insieme o_o

11. x-hypaz
        +1   -1

User deleted

bhe è ancora troppo poco per i miei gusti

12. _Allen Walker_
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (x-hypaz @ 15/4/2010, 14:41)
    bhe è ancora troppo poco per i miei gusti

oddio XD facciamo 29 *_*?

13. x-hypaz
        +1   -1

User deleted

ah no mi riferivo a quanto hanno dovuto patire per stare insieme quei due, non al numero di libri xD

14. _Allen Walker_
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (x-hypaz @ 15/4/2010, 14:46)
    ah no mi riferivo a quanto hanno dovuto patire per stare insieme quei due, non al numero di libri xD

a ok!! XD...come sei sadica O_O

15. x-hypaz
        +1   -1

User deleted

sempre

e

comunque

57 replies since 9/4/2010, 07:42   621 views